march 17

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time to update!!






School is finally over! Student Council had a beautiful candlelight ceremony and banquet. I had a great group this year. I am sad to see Eddie and Sidney go especially.

I was very excited today to see Nora (I knew her as Elsie) has created a blog. Brooke will be thrilled tomorrow to read it and see what her cousin is up to before we all meet up for the family reunion this summer. Don and I have grading workshops the next couple weeks. Brandon's baseball team is in the playoffs. He has a game Monday. Tyler performed in The Jungle Book as a wolf and was phenomenal. Brooke performed in the school talent show two weeks ago. She sang Taylor Swift's "Love Story" with her friend, Natalie. She sounded incredible. Although often shy in front of others, it seems my children have a knack for the performing arts. We look forward to tons of swimming and fun days. We had a blast at Big Surf on Monday body surfing with Amy/Shannon and his boys. I miss Amy already as she is off visiting them. Don and I celebrated our fourteen year anniversary on Wednesday. It seems like yesterday that we met.....How blessed I am to have such a wonderful family. I can't wait for Cass to come home! I hope I get to see Kerri when she comes to Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment