Don drove Brooke up to Girls' Camp Monday. I can't wait for Brooke to come home; I miss her so much! To keep my self busy, I went to Arizona Mills mall with Tia Bowling. We have not spent time together for a while so it was good to catch up with her, literally! Her son, Avery, is a very active boy! We spent seven hours together shopping and adventuring. Tuesday, I heard from Brandon. He misses his mom! Boy, if he only knew how much I miss him and his brother, too! (not to mention how much I miss their daddy). Again, to keep myself busy, I went to Cave Creek, Arizona with Jennifer Walp Johnston, another friend that I have not spent time with lately. We had a wonderful day antiquing, shopping, and checking out the little western town of Cave Creek. I can't wait to see my family, but I have had some fun adventures! The boys and Don went fishing yesterday. They caught some bluegill. Today, they helped Dennis and Kevin Fogle build a deck on their cabin in Payson.
march 17
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
June 15, 16
Don drove Brooke up to Girls' Camp Monday. I can't wait for Brooke to come home; I miss her so much! To keep my self busy, I went to Arizona Mills mall with Tia Bowling. We have not spent time together for a while so it was good to catch up with her, literally! Her son, Avery, is a very active boy! We spent seven hours together shopping and adventuring. Tuesday, I heard from Brandon. He misses his mom! Boy, if he only knew how much I miss him and his brother, too! (not to mention how much I miss their daddy). Again, to keep myself busy, I went to Cave Creek, Arizona with Jennifer Walp Johnston, another friend that I have not spent time with lately. We had a wonderful day antiquing, shopping, and checking out the little western town of Cave Creek. I can't wait to see my family, but I have had some fun adventures! The boys and Don went fishing yesterday. They caught some bluegill. Today, they helped Dennis and Kevin Fogle build a deck on their cabin in Payson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment