Our fire science department at the high school helped me bring back an old tradition: the Thursday night bonfire before a big game. Our team is now 8-1. We are going to the playoffs. It does wonders for student council and school spirit when we have a good football team. The bonfire was a blast! Head Coach Zack Threadgill and I
Bummer bonfires were ever not happening. Way to bring it back! Got your comment about a reunion... made my homesickness sky rocket for today... bummer in a half shell. Not sure I'd go if I was in AZ, but not having a choice in the matter is a bummer. It's getting old living so far from my hometown. I wish I had even the slightest hope that I was moving close anytime soon. I just don't know if I'll ever move back home. I'd be interested to see who goes to the reunion. 9 years... who would be included in that??? Does that go back to before you were even there or have you really been that that long? Wow! I think my thoughts will drift to those days and people for a few days. I'm glad we get to keep memories, ya know. Wouldn't it be sad if we couldn't remember anything but the very recent and present. Long term memory is such a joyous thing!
Bummer bonfires were ever not happening. Way to bring it back! Got your comment about a reunion... made my homesickness sky rocket for today... bummer in a half shell. Not sure I'd go if I was in AZ, but not having a choice in the matter is a bummer. It's getting old living so far from my hometown. I wish I had even the slightest hope that I was moving close anytime soon. I just don't know if I'll ever move back home. I'd be interested to see who goes to the reunion. 9 years... who would be included in that??? Does that go back to before you were even there or have you really been that that long? Wow! I think my thoughts will drift to those days and people for a few days. I'm glad we get to keep memories, ya know. Wouldn't it be sad if we couldn't remember anything but the very recent and present. Long term memory is such a joyous thing!
ReplyDeleteSo far, there are eighteen people coming...and yes this is my ninth year!
ReplyDelete