march 17

Monday, December 20, 2010

Student Council Holiday Party 2010

We held the party at our house this year. We had a potluck dinner outside on the patio...the food actually was pretty edible this year. In years past, the food didn't pass the test. We had everything from macaroni and cheese to homemade tamales and enchiladas. There were desserts galore. Then, we had the white elephant exchange. The pet rock and pong game were among the hits. After laughing at th




e white elephant ideas, we had a rock band session and then more dessert. Finally, we sat back down for the gift exchange. Favorite gifts were the iTunes and Cold Stone gift cards along with the movie Despicable Me. I have yet to see that one. I haven't been to see Harry Potter yet either. Oh! I can't believe I forgot to mention the full size cut out of Edward Cullen...that was fought over by many and ended up in Jake Guerrero's hands...He says he is going to put him in the passenger seat so he can drive in the HOV lane. Silly Jake, tricks are for criminals! Then, some former students came by at the end of the evening to round out a great time with student council old and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment