march 17

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

What a wonderful Valentine's Day! Even though I had to teach an AIMS preparation class all morning, I had a great day. Pam and I worked on Amy's 40th birthday invitations. After that, Don got me the traditional box of candy hearts and then prepared crab and asparagas for dinner. Then, he surprised me with a new camera, one with a 12 zoom and high speed for catching better pictures at the kids' basketball and baseball games. We had a wonderful day and evening. Blessed doesn't even begin to cover how I feel. I love my Valentine!!!

Amy's birthday trip to Vegas is this week, so watch for fun pictures from Vegas! We are staying at either The Venetian or the new Steve Winn hotel, Encore. There will be pictures the next week as well after student council/my return from Tucson for the annual AASC State Convention. I can't wait to use my new camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment