march 17
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Testimonies
It was a wonderful Sunday today. Both Brooke and Don bore their testimonies. For Brooke, it was the first time in a long time. She talked about being a good example for family members and how grateful she is that families can be together forever. It was so wonderful to see her countenance as she spoke about the gospel. Don talked about the sacrifices made in the early church for all of our benefit today. What a wonderful Sunday at church. I also recently was called to be Brandon's primary teacher. After years serving with the youth, I was excited to get my first call to Primary. Brandon is such a great example to me and to the other kids. He reads so well and is so knowledgeable about Joseph Smith and the gold plates. It is nice to be in Primary with Tyler as well because he only has a year left after this. I enjoy listening to him sing; his voice is beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment