march 17

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brandon turns ten!

Happy Birthday to Brandon! He got two new Wii games for his birthday; one is called Wii Resort. It is so fun! The best part is sword fighting; it gives you a real workout. He also received two cool gift cards from Grandpa Jim and Nana and from Gramma Nita. We all know he is headed for the game department. He got to go out to dinner and had three different desserts to celebrate the double digit years. It is amazing how fast time flies. The kids are off to a fabulous start of the school year. Things are great....if it would just cool off a tiny bit. It was 111 today!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Brandon!! We sure miss you guys!! Amanda, I just sent you an invite to our blog...sorry it's taken so long. I'm so behind on blogging stuff, but I'm catching up! Sounds like things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete