What a great first week of school! Don's new classroom is fantastic, especially with Brittany Ethridge as his t.a.; it's like he has his own personal secretary and event planner! He is taking on a 6/5 contract this year because we have so many new students at Apollo. We hit 1900 students today with more still showing up! 2000 students is pushing a 5A ranking for sports:( Don won't have a prep hour, but he'll have a little extra money to save for hunting. It is still weird to look from my desk toward Amy's room and know that she is not there..... Streeter seems to be doing well up in Prescott. I am sure he will be an amazing leader at Bradshaw Mountain.
I'm sad and excited to see Eddie and Sidney head off to college. Eddie is going to ASU and Sidney is going to NAU. I know they will do great things just like so many awesome student council kids before them......and I couldn't ask for a better student council this year. I am excited for homecoming carnival. Almost every club on campus will be hosting a game or food booth. It's nice to have the entire school work on something together.
We are looking forward to Brandon's birthday next week. He will be ten; can you believe it? Time flies when you are having fun. It seems like just yesterday he was running around in diapers and now he is not a little boy anymore. He's an all-American boy for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment