What a wonderful Sunday evening! Brooke had her YW in Excellence program this evening. Each girl got to showcase some of their value projects. Brooke showcased her turkey, hunting gear, and photos from her hunts. Other girls showed the gardens they had planted, instruments they play, and sports they are in involved in. Three girls sang some beautiful numbers and then the Bishop spoke to the audience briefly. Brooke is such a great example. I wish I was more like her when I was younger!
I LOVE Brooke!!! Love the picture of she and I...I'm gonna steal it to put on my blog, ok? I also want to steal some of the others to put on the YW blog...is that ok? Well, I'm just gonna do it, and if there's a problem, let me know and I'll take them off? cool? :) love you guys and had such an amazing night last night!! ... iknow you're reading this, Brooke...love ya!!
I LOVE Brooke!!! Love the picture of she and I...I'm gonna steal it to put on my blog, ok? I also want to steal some of the others to put on the YW blog...is that ok? Well, I'm just gonna do it, and if there's a problem, let me know and I'll take them off? cool? :) love you guys and had such an amazing night last night!! ... iknow you're reading this, Brooke...love ya!!
ReplyDelete