march 17

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday Night out with Britt, K.J., Jace, and Ciara






A fun day ended well at the Anthony/Davis residence. After Brooke and I relaxed and chatted with Nana, we went shopping for a graduation dress. Brooke chose one in a beautiful emerald green color. I was suprised about the color choice, but the dress is quite lovely. You'll get to see it when I post graduations pics in May. We couldn't leave out the boys, so we got Don a tomato planter for his garden and some sweet summer outfits for Brandon and Tyler as the weather is already warming up for summer attire. We met the boys at home who were hot and dusty from baseball games all morning. We all went out to gear up Brooke for her new passion, softball. Numerous sales reps endured our questions at many different stores until we found most of the desired gear. We still need to find a batting helmet and bat. All the helmets are pink....we need blue. Finally, to end the wonderful day, we met K.J., Britt, Jace and Ciara for dinner at Red Robin. Rousing conversation led us back to the Anthony's as we discussed the future of G.U.H.S.D. football.

1 comment:

  1. We love your family!!!! and by the way, I will be highly dissapointed if I don't get a call or text about coming to a game or two of Brooke's!!! I mean it people!

    ReplyDelete