I am grateful for the wonderful women in my life and the examples they are to me. I wish I could give my mom a Happy Mother's Day hug!
march 17
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Mother's Day-a new sectional!
We had a relaxing day at Grandpa Jim and Nana's. We brought over strawberry shortcake, the kids went swimming, and we enjoyed each other's company. Grandpa and Nana bought a new couch so they donated their cream sectional to our household. Happy Mother's Day! Tyler wrote me a great card and made some valuable coupons for me for things like footrubs, clean rooms....Brooke wrote read me an inspirational poem and gave me the symbol mentioned in the poem. She is quite the academic these days.
I am grateful for the wonderful women in my life and the examples they are to me. I wish I could give my mom a Happy Mother's Day hug!







I am grateful for the wonderful women in my life and the examples they are to me. I wish I could give my mom a Happy Mother's Day hug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment