We took the last few items out of our house this weekend. Nine years of stuff is NOT fun to move. I have some great pictures of some of my student council boys (alum) carrying the heavy stuff...now if I could just find my camera.
We are still surrounded by boxes, just in a different location this time, but the drive to school is so wonderful now!
Brooke is trying out for the badminton team. I am trying to keep Tyler clothed as he keeps growing, and Brandon is excited to be in middle school.
Our lab, Logan, is absolutely adorable. He and Luke get along well so far! Neither of the boys like the cat much though.
Don is out sweating on the football field each night in 112 degree weather....
Hope everyone is doing well.
My heart is so sad and so happy at the same time! Growth and newness is always a blessing, but my greed wants you back here with us. I saw a man that I thought was Don yesterday after school...then my heart sunk~ What a blessing you will be to your new ward...We love you so much....Give Brook lots of wet, mushy kisses from me, I know how she loves that! I can see the look now!! LOL All our Love
ReplyDeleteThe Taylors