I'm so proud of you and u totally deserve this!!! I'm so excited and will be sure to let all of our girls know about the 'steps you've taken" this week, lol!!!! I still want to get together for dinner sometime, I miss you tons!! ...you can pay, lol!!! hahaha...I'm totally joking, I'm gonna pay:)!!!
Thank you both. This is an exciting time. I was so glad I was able to hold my composure during my speech and express my gratitude for all the people who have supported and motivated me to be the person I am today. I have so much to be grateful for!!!!
The only thing that surprises me about you receiving this award is that you only just now received it!!! You are an amazing teacher!! Proud of you I am!!!!!!!!
Does that check really say $20,000... made out to you? Oh my amazing-ness. You are amazing. Congrats times 20,000!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you and u totally deserve this!!! I'm so excited and will be sure to let all of our girls know about the 'steps you've taken" this week, lol!!!! I still want to get together for dinner sometime, I miss you tons!! ...you can pay, lol!!! hahaha...I'm totally joking, I'm gonna pay:)!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you both. This is an exciting time. I was so glad I was able to hold my composure during my speech and express my gratitude for all the people who have supported and motivated me to be the person I am today. I have so much to be grateful for!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing that surprises me about you receiving this award is that you only just now received it!!! You are an amazing teacher!! Proud of you I am!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete