march 17

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last Saturday of holiday break






I wanted to write about our last fun day of break before we get back into the busy schedule of work and school. Don has 4 basketball games this week, Brooke has a game, an orthodontist appointment, and mutual. Tyler and Brandon both have scouts, and I am getting ready for state student council convention, student/teacher volleyball, spirit week, winter assembly, garage sale, and clothing drive!! January will be a packed month. Anyway, on Saturday, Brandon planned a picnic day for the family (a scouting project). He made us chicken sandwiches, and we had potato and macaroni salad, chips, and drinks. Afterwards, Brooke played basketball with a girl who was at the park while the boys played on the equipment. Then, all of us played Bocce Ball on the park field. Many people stopped to watch us.... Then, we came home and sang kareoke until late. None of us wanted the break to end so we all stayed up late together. What an awesome two weeks we have had together. I am so grateful that families can be together forever!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a gun happy family..very cool looks like a ton of fun. I love shooting Tim's hand gun. Kind of addicting. Tons of fun. Yes, we are already making plans for this summer. I think we will stay at our house out there if it hasn't sold. Not sure yet or we will sleep in the 5th wheel.

    ReplyDelete