march 17

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ahh...the joys of having a chef for a husband!

A perfect dinner for a perfect 105 degree summer night!! I am so grateful to have a husband who can cook. After a long day at summer workshops, I came home to the best white meat bbq ribs I have ever had, fresh corn on the cob and a fruit salad for dessert. Yes, it's summer, baby...and my husband rocks.

That was last night. Tonight, he is roasting at passing league football (it was 109 on my car thermometer on the way home from summer workshops) while myself and kids played Beatles rock band until we were sweaty! I love summer.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't we Lucky Girls!! I call Mike my good wife....it takes evey single one of us to manage our busy family!! Love it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. amyleehall7@gmail.comJune 16, 2010 at 5:44 AM

    I bookmarked it and now will keep a better eye on you all! My dear McAdams family...I love you so very much!

    ReplyDelete